At Acorn House College we provide support for University applications.
Our proven approach gives students a chance to think deeply about their chosen subject in an informed and considered way, so that they can demonstrate their full potential, individuality, and teachability at every stage of the process. Every element of our support is underpinned by this approach and is always designed to meet an applicant’s individual needs.
Preparation for Success
We also provide support and advice for each stage of the application:
- University choice
- Course choice
- Personal Statement guidance
- Visits to university open days
- Subject-specific focus
- Admissions Test support and preparation for BMAT, LNAT, and many other standardised tests
- Mock interviews and analysis
- Preparation to achieve the grades of your offer
To learn more, read some of Our Successes.
If you would like to find out more about UCAS applications in general, we recommend using the UCAS widget which is designed for both parents and students to inform themselves about university applications in the UK, student finance, and ways in which to prepare for the application.