We encourage early application. For more information on how to make a strong application, and about what your experience at Acorn House College would be like, call us on +44 (0)20 8571 9900 or fill out the contact us form.
You can apply online here, by filling out the application form, which will take less than a few minutes’ time to complete.
Acorn House welcomes applications from international students who are able to demonstrate the following:
A strong academic background
The College does not require any specific grade requirements in order to ensure that students with the full range of international qualification can be considered. However, a good academic record is essential for A Level students in particular.
Students from overseas who require a Tier 4 general visa will be required to take and pass an English test recognised by the UKVI. Our staff can advise on the available tests. Students who do not require a visa or who require a different type of visa have different English requirements but should at least have a level of English that allows them to benefit fully from their course.
At Acorn House College, we are keen to accept students with a strong desire to pursue academia after school and go on to a top university.
Full Application Procedure
Tier 4 (Child) and Tier 4 (General Students)
- Completed General Enquiry Form
- Completed Foreign Student Application Form
- Copy of latest school reports
- Copies of GCSE or A Level qualifications already obtained (or equivalent with UK NARIC certificate) plus any other academic qualifications
- Parental Consent documentation (if applicable)
- Guardianship Form including confirmation of accommodation and details of any private foster care arrangements (if applicable).
Further Documentation for Tier 4 (General) Students
- Proof of English Language ability (including SELT Unique Reference Number)
- Proof of compliance with Academic Progression Rules
STEP 2: INTERVIEW
STEP 3: OFFER/REFUSAL OF A PLACE
STEP 4: FURTHER DOCUMENTATION AND PAYMENT
- Enrolment Form
STEP 5: ASSIGNMENT OF CAS
STEP 6: ASSISTANCE WITH VISA APPLICATION
Information on NHS surcharge, Registered Traveller, Biometric Residency Permit, etc.
STEP 7: ENROLMENT
On arrival of the student in the UK, checking/copying of originals of documents used to support application, and compliance with all other conditions of enrolment.
find out more